Vision Looks Like Kaleidoscope Is It Normal To Go 'blind' For A Few Seconds?

Is it normal to go 'blind' for a few seconds? - vision looks like kaleidoscope

I do not remember when it started, but I know what has happened for years. I know I have on for .. have been well .. before the start of school.

Sometimes when I sit or for some time together, barely moving except my hands for printing or typographical errors, or research at a time, on board computer screen. Then get up, only to be there, and the break.

Why? I do not know, my body is not moving for a while and then I look out into space. But what should I do? I have no idea. Suddenly everything went black and I would have to wait for at-risk anything. He had taken a back by the color change, unless the color is also a time of return does not appear suddenly, but "disappears" from the top down like a wave.

This is not a common thing, a "happens from time to time"


... And then one day my eyes for a few minutes, it was funny, it was like looking through a kaleidoscope. Picture was not entirely clear, but it was like cracks in the form of hexagons, or something like that in my opinion - that the effect on the photo shop.
And then my vision was black and white, and then everything was orange-brown. Then it went black. Then everything is back to normal gradually.
"It used to be.

.... It seems normal .. Right?
- Anyone else go through this?

3 comments:

Kurgan said...

It seems to me, and I'm not a doctor, but could from my own experience and their daughters, orthostatic intolerance.

Can in principle after standing, takes blood pressure to normal more than the others. This is not life threatening, but getting the most from a doctor.

Read the rest of this article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthostatic ...

Kurgan said...

It seems to me, and I'm not a doctor, but could from my own experience and their daughters, orthostatic intolerance.

Can in principle after standing, takes blood pressure to normal more than the others. This is not life threatening, but getting the most from a doctor.

Read the rest of this article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthostatic ...

N0R★C4L said...

I think it's normal. Go see an ophthalmologist (eye doctor).

by the way he sounds like a story, very interesting.

Post a Comment