Rock Climbing Insurance Is My Wrist Broken? (no Insurance)?

Is my wrist broken? (no insurance)? - rock climbing insurance

So on Saturday I was in a park and tried to examine in a branch of a tree to ... stupid, but I tried and also a little ... Branch is about half a centimeter thick and node Alog above. I am climbing for about 6 months so I am very strong hands and everything, but when I had my hand strength to a degree, in 45 of my fourarm and as I pull on my top-up 'that I am this weird crackling one sounds like a pop-promotional tone cruch. not as cracked or cracked. and my wrist for about 15 minutes, or hurt what's happened, since most of them. The next day, it hurts bad when I woke up and the rest of the day really flew, and now its Friday and it still hurts when I exert any serious pressure on him. Can I still write my normal day, opening refrigerators, things get a bit heavy, I mean, the only thing I can do is set up, my wrist hurts when I try. My question is what can be? I mean, I do not think that his party, cuz that is not even swollen. I am completelyto do almost everything, except Straninger something. I could be broken? then replace Popeda perhaps? or has provided misleading? have no insurance, so please do not say go to the doctor because woulda allready if not for that. so any help. Pain is just between the 2 metacarpal bone in the wrist and 2 carpel bones in the same place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment