Video Magazine Angels Gamers, What Do You Want To See In A Video Game Magazine?

Gamers, what do you want to see in a video game magazine? - video magazine angels

So I start a magazine, online games, but I'm baffled. I know I have to provide content that appeals to readers so they want to get even more.

And as with a dozen sites of the big games out there, the competition is fierce. However, I want to reach readers and see what they want to see in a magazine.

So if it's something you want a gaming site or magazine had games, but it lacks the cool!

2 comments:

Grimey said...

Pictures of the games, tips, what in the next edition of its magazine. and letters from satisfied customers

Grimey said...

Pictures of the games, tips, what in the next edition of its magazine. and letters from satisfied customers

Post a Comment