Gallbladder More Condition_symptoms I Have A Pain In My Right Side Under My Rib, Happens More Often When I Am Hungry, Can That Be My Gallbladder?

I have a pain in my right side under my rib, happens more often when I am hungry, can that be my gallbladder? - gallbladder more condition_symptoms

I had my gallbladder ultrasound a few years ago and was then told that it rocks, and seemed to work well. Not 100% but enough to not be removed. When I am hungry, I have a sharp, stabbing pain or a burning sensation in my right rib. Sometimes I have chest pain that radiates into horrible back and neck at the same time. Usually when I eat, the pain goes away and after about 45 minutes to return to 1 hour, not so much at first. But he is again a little while until you're hungry. Do you think it's my gallbladder? The only concern is that I led a number of prescription painkillers. I had 4 knee surgeries and suffers from headaches, so it seems I'm always a little Tylenol. I am afraid that maybe my liver instead of the gallbladder. Suggestions?

3 comments:

abijann said...

Here is a link to a website that explains
The symptoms of gallbladder problems.
http://www.markfuscomd.com/gallbladder.h ...

Acetaminophen, also known as Tylenol, is
in many of the combination drug.
Overdose of them can be very
simply because of it.
Here is a link to overthecounter drugs
Have Tylenol in them:
http://www.nclnet.org/takewithcare/aceta ...
Here is a link on prescription drugs
Have Tylenol in them:
http://www.nclnet.org/takewithcare/aceta ...
This does not mean a list of all drugs, but there
any idea how easy it is to accidentally
Overdose of paracetamol, or even
know.
An overdose of paracetamol, or even in
Some people may be the normal amount
Liver damage. This became known
Back in the 80s clear. I have a book PDR
Since not only the lists
Because the damage to the liver is stressed.

In general, liver problems begin as an inflammation of the liver cells, and when a characterWell, since my doctors say it is better
Eat several small meals throughout the day
three.

All the tests are not 100% accurate and not
Damage to another test is performed to ensure
Things. Remember
is a man who decides the outcome of this
Tests of this kind and make mistakes
depending on the amount of training that could
have in this area. I know from personal experience.
I think I asked to be examined again
and discuss your symptoms with your doctor
And he knows why.

I hope this was of some use to you
and you will soon find out what exactly
happens, and can be modified to
well again.

chefgril... said...

I talk to the doc again in the gallbladder. I had ripped the terrible stomach problems, weight loss and stabbing pains in his back. Since my ultrasound person said: "You're a rock over there!

I am not a doctor, but I know that the liver is mainly the left side.

Good luck, get this clip

lodges said...

I think most of the time no pain in the bladder after eating much, not so much when you're hungry. When I had gallbladder problems, would undercut my pain, maybe 15 minutes or more after eating. I had the same symptoms as you when, but I was not hungry. My best guess is that you may have to take an ulcer on the body that come from too many drugs. Try some OTC Prilosec and see if it helps. Make sure that you eat when you take your medication, and you might help.

Post a Comment