Theater Information Amc Aventura 24 Log In To Enable Favoritesaddress 19501 Biscayne Blvd Call Back From AMC Theater For An "information Session?"?

Call back from AMC Theater for an "information session?"? - theater information amc aventura 24 log in to enable favoritesaddress 19501 biscayne blvd

Hello everyone, I recently asked a MAC based on the position of the staff and I got a call to go in a briefing.

Great! A problem ... but this is a briefing? Is this just another word for an interview or an earlier interview in which they ask you and see if many other questions in order, they really want it or not? I do not know what to expect, how to prepare for, or what we should bring (I think) in a few copies of my CV. Can anyone help?

Well, everyone knows how much staff based theater are paid? I live in California, where the minimum wage is $ 7.50, I expect only the minimum, or often go a little higher than $ 8.00, $ 8.50?

Thank you in advance for any advice you can give me. I really appreciate it.

1 comments:

maggs said...

I used to work for the Regal Entertainment Group and Santikos Theaters as a manager, and I've never heard of a press conference. But then said he would prepare, as you get to go to an interview in the case, a resume is always good to go! That's my advice would be, because you do not seem to be ready and have made an interview. I do not know the wage policy of the AMC, but are likely min. Wages. Cinemas, which generally pay much, the only time, its value if you pay for. There are even pictures (or at least in my experience) you do not pay well. But I know that concern during the holiday season, because people so desperately need, which is usually a higher salary. but not much more than the typical salary.

Post a Comment