Cirago I Have A Cirago 60 Gig External Hard Drive And I Am Having Trouble!?

I have a Cirago 60 gig external hard drive and i am having trouble!? - cirago

Waxing I have a 60 GB hard drive, and I without problems. So I come home today and connect the boom, in combination, and I open my computer, and not even show it. I try each port, still nothing. So I disconnected at both ends, and blow on, to see if the dust yet to come. Still nothing. I am connected, the light is green (outside). It is a pop-up, that I try to use the device to install anything with him (she said). What should I do?

1 comments:

jerry t said...

Will it work on another computer? Do you work a regular USB flash drive in your computer?
Try this: Go to Control Panel> Administrative Tools> Computer Management> Storage> Disk Management> Find the external USB drive. At some point, assigned a drive letter to an external drive is screwed and you need to manually re-assign another drive letter that does not conflict with another device.

Post a Comment