Map Wrapping Paper Vellum Instead Of Tissue In Wedding Invite And Map?

Vellum instead of tissue in wedding invite and map? - map wrapping paper

I printed my own wedding invites her to go home. I have the invitation itself, the outer shell, of course, the RSVP card with envelope and reception card. The fabric is normally not in the invitation. Should I buy tissue paper, wrapping gifts with old normal, or can I cut the parchment clean and to size? For me the parchment, he seems more comfortable, but the people who received them? I also read a map can be loaded with plain paper and printed. What kind of paper can I use to map and what are your wrinkles?

2 comments:

Proud to be 51 said...

Vellum looks better, and probably can be purchased online or save an art, pre-cut. I printed cards were developed 3 x 5 cards in the discharge. Do what must be the best for your invitations, and if you need a wrinkle to be alone.

http://www.custompaper.com/Shop/Vellum/c ...

Hope this helps. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

JA12 said...

Poor children (calf) - you just need to give your skin for the wedding ...

You can not parchment paper instead?

Post a Comment