Install Closet Rod Bracket Can I Install A Closet Rod Bracket With Only Nails? (picture Incl.)?

Can I install a closet rod bracket with only nails? (picture incl.)? - install closet rod bracket

OK, I have a closet bar and fell twice, so I bought one of the following:
http://www.amazon.com/Stanley-Designs-82 ...

The thing is, I have a drill. I asked around and nobody has one. The only tools I have screwdrivers, hammers and nails hard.

Do you believe that your nails are sufficient to support its place too?

Please help: (
Thank you.

2 comments:

pickmefi... said...

with a screwdriver

Harvey said...

Hire us a drill or buy cheap. In my humble opinion after the nails were a very poor choice for this application.

I guess you have to wonder how much it is worth, you do not have support for this work correctly.

Post a Comment