Can I Print My Text Sprint Emergancy! Can U Delete Texts From Sprint's Data Base?

Emergancy! can u delete texts from sprint's data base? - can i print my text sprint

Ok, I have a friend and who were sexually active. but I'm only 14th I know I had a lot of texts about what happened, and plans to do more. My mother found out, and now says that Sprint can see all my printed text, which I did receive. Did not you know that you could do. Is there any way I could delete all the text from the database so my friend dying tradition and custom, I will be punished for life?

1 comments:

JMan said...

I think the whole text that is stored on computers in a given period, will have automatically removed, altered so that only the 'time a', 'From',''and size, but it was there years ago. was then only for the investigation of the police.

The most important lesson you have (and Tiger Woods) everything that you should never learn anything in writing, which may be filed at a later date on.

Post a Comment