How Do You Connect A External Hard Drive To A Hard Drive F External Hard Drive Question. How Do You Change Which Drive It Is On When You Connect To Your Computer?

External hard drive question. How do you change which drive it is on when you connect to your computer? - how do you connect a external hard drive to a hard drive f

I have an external DVD burner, external USB hard drive and 1 GB of memory device, I have to get in touch and disconnect regularly on my computer. But every time you connect all are growing in different units. For example, sometimes when I plug the external drive is now drive F: The next time you are driving in the e:, it happens that the G: drive.

Is there a way i can Permantly he remains in the other the whole time, even after you it? Can I return and have the pop on the same disc each time?

The reason I ask because all my mistakes (in some programs such as iTunes, etc. ..) are set at a particular unit. When I plug it in and go back to, then the defaults are incorrect.

I know its confusing, but anyhelp would be appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment